Sunday 30 March 2008

PETWORLD MALAYSIA 2008 - MID VALLEY DOG SHOW - 29 March 2008

PETWORLD MALAYSIA 2008 - MID VALLEY DOG SHOW - 29 March 2008

So I thought it'll be a fun event..

A group of fur kids and their masters..


Take a look at the crowd a.k.a promising response..


The ringed area for the various events..


So what's the problem here? Look at the amount of people and the space that was planned for? IMHO, terrible. I couldn't even get near. It was stuffy, it was planned in such a manner that it made me feel like the organizers were only interested to show but not to be watched.

So I was fed up and started wandering about.. and hey a Discus section!







There are lots of interesting events that masters show off their fur kids talents. Besides agility this is one I love most.

Sniff~ sniff~

Staff placing sanitized pieces of cloth..


A random piece is picked..


There, the chosen one..


Master is given the chosen piece to 'place' his scent on.. This master was thoroughly rubbing his palms with the cloth..


Off the fur kid goes in sniffing search.. There, that smells like me 'smelly' master..


Doggy picks it up and returns to the master..


Because I was already irritated with the arrangements.. I left right after this knowing there were more interesting events to come.. I recall a Border Collie was up next.. but..

What did I leave with? A blardy smudged chop on my hand. Even the clubs use far better ink..


I so got to get myself media seats.. any leads?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you bring Yoda there? I wanted to bring BaiBai there, but I have to come back JB for Ching Ming, so we missed it :(

Jason said...

Ahh it was a good thing I didn't bring Yoda.. else we won't be able to move about!

Perhaps we can join a dog gathering some time, been an awfully long time since Yoda has met others of his kind..