Saturday 29 March 2008

The art of hand rolling

Ok minus the 'hand' part.. I noticed quite a few people rolling their own ciggies when I was in Netherlands. I was tempted to try. So I tried n tried n tried to hand roll for 2 weeks.. and gave up..

What you essentially need;
Rolling tobacco (variety of flavors available)
Tobacco paper

What you optionally need;
Cigarette filter
Rolling machine

In this foto, you see all 4 items..


My secret device, the rolling machine! place the filter, evenly spread the tobacco(amount is up to ya preference)..


Then you close the machine and start rolling it downwards, one full roll will do just nice..


Next you take a piece of tobacco paper and slide one side in with the glue part facing you and do another roll downwards..


Leaving the last part of the paper out (this is where the glue strip is), slurpppp~ along and complete the roll..


Deng deng deng.. your hand rolled cigarette!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i use this before, last time my friend borrow me, this is fun, can get different flavor smoke... i like vanilla one :)

Jason said...

ya so far I still like vanilla the best ;-)

It's fun, now doubt but I must admit I kinda get tired of rolling at times haha!

Kelv said...

i'm thinking mass production of some high profit margin products man ;-)

Jason said...

O_o erm.. dunno wat u toking mate ;-)