Sunday 16 March 2008

Nice Puzzle Game on the iPhone

HuaRongDao is one of the first games I installed on my iPhone and it has been there all this while and survived all the upgrade (with re installation of coz). The objective of the game is to move the nasty fella (the biggest square block) the opening at the bottom.

Don't underestimate this game folks, level 9 and 10 individually took me over 30 mins to solve. So far I've only been able to solve these 2 levels only once. Retrying often leaves me stuck ;-)

HuaRongDao


Ange trying hard at level 9..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.