Monday 10 March 2008

iPhone firmware 1.1.4 problems?

I don't know if it's only on the 1.1.4 firmware of the iPhone, but I experienced 2 weird things today.

Case 1.
As training was going to commence, I switched the phone to silent, and it kept on vibrating non stop at what seemed like 1 second intervals. Flipping the switch to ring mode caused the phone to keep on ringing! While I fanatically tried to do something, nothing seemed to work. I'm not crazy, there was no incoming call.

Case 1 Solution.
Restart the phone.

Case 2.
During class my phone (in silent mode) suddenly started to 'repeatedly' vibrate. Well that'll be normal if there was an incoming call. The screen itself was blinking in rhythm to the vibrates! Totally crazy! When it finally stopped, it read that I had 6 missed calls. I returned the call after class to find out that my friend made only 2 calls to me, both of which were dropped calls (no ringtone on his side before getting cut off).

Case 2 Solution.
Filed in x-files.

No comments: