Sunday 27 April 2008

run Forest.. run..

Bubba Gump at The Curve! It's a shrimp place.. it's all about the shrimps!



Pretty neat plates they have here.. Leave it as "RUN FOREST RUN" to keep the waiters away..


"STOP FOREST STOP" gawd dammit stop! That's to flag you seek some attention ;-)


A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.. could we agree less?


I had ran for 3 years, 2 months, 19 days and 16 hours.. I really can't recall "Forest Gump" the movie, but stuff in the joint is filled with bits and pieces of the movie, so Kenneth reminded..


This place have some nifty drinks on their menu.. I had some mango, lemon, some zesty kinda thang.. yummy!


Food we had, which I don't remember what, but pretty damn nice.. I'll definitely be back for their dessert which I had to skip this round due to gluttony..





Note the ping pong bat? It has clippings of 'featured' food.. Why the bat I asked, apparently Mr. Gump played ping pong? Sauces in an over sized bucket that took up just too much space on the table.


I may have odd taste.. I like this door handle..


The experience was all good until we asked for the bill.. it took them ages.. I asked 3 times for my bill.. and when we paid, we had to wait another minute too many.. the end wait killed all the fun we had.. I've my patience, but this killed it point blank. So we walked away feeling not too happy anymore. I hope and am pretty sure this'll improve..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did we mention the bread/sandwich is textured like a piece of rock?

Other than the desserts (which we'll need to try), I think me and joey'll say, it's just another restaurant :p

Jason said...

it was like a rock?! think u had a french loaf ya? shudn't it be hard? haha!

just another restaurant.. with a Gumpy twist :-D kaka!

Vilves said...

Looks yummy eh ?

Shin said...

hahaha ... i still remember how the bloody manager came and gave us crap on the photo shooting on the other nights out =)

Jason said...

oh yeh n to think we actually help advertise.. ironic!