Wednesday 9 April 2008

Jonker Dessert @ Melaka

Jonker Dessert along Jonker Street serves Durian Cendol! Definitely worth a visit for Durian lovers! This place is crowded and serves a variety of food which should be delicious judging on the amount of people stuffing their faces.




We revisited the place the next morning to savor the Durian Cendol again! At this hour it wasn't crowded at all. Looks cramped up from the outside huh? Take a look at the inside (one part of it)!



Place's nicely decorated with antiques. I recognise some that I conveniently disposed off when I was young..

Don't know what this is..


Hey it's a weighing scale!


For some reason, this shot looks appealing to me. Now who's that babe stealing the lime light huh?


Hey where are the shots of the all mighty Durian Cendol?
Err.. I kinda forgot.. Letting it nicely digest.. without any interruptions..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't have chicken rice ball from Malacca? (Although I don't eat them anymore :p )

Anonymous said...

ooh... that place has some other great food as well as I recall.

Jason said...

Janice, we did have chicken rice balls! Coming right up! Any reason why you don't eat them anymore? Sounds like you're vegetarian now?

Kenneth, hell ya, next round we'll go there makan k?