Friday 31 August 2007

MIFCTeam Japan

Team Japan boy was I excited. When I found out that it was at 12am instead of the norm 10pm in conjunction to our Merdeka celebration, I was like huh? Now what am I going to do? It was 7:30pm.

I was making my way home when.. by gawd it's Team Japan! It's the musical fireworks! It's Malaysia International Fireworks Competition! Received a phone call and I decided to kill some time on the road, totally weird.

Say I work in Cyberjaya and would've taken me a 15 mins stroll to the lake.

But because I decided to kill time on the road.. DUH~.. I got caught in the Elite highway traffic..


Reached back at the office around 11:15pm and started my stroll..

Boy look at the standstill traffic.. wait a min, something's not right here..


Goodness! These guys actually parked their cars just like that. 2 lane road with emergency lane, turned into a parking lot for 4! Both sides making it a 8 row parking lot, back to back. We Malaysians are pretty damn cool~


Team Japan started off the mood with some colors followed by a long session of fury red fireworks display! Red for Japan I reckon..






Reminded me of a colorful weeping wallow.


This session was like bombs going of in mid-air!








Water color pallet in mid air!


Smile and the world smiles with ya!


Dear, I left my heart somewhere in Putrajaya~














Show hand teaser..


Show hand warmer..


Show hand launched..


Show hand by Team Japan!



I gotta find out what this bridge is named..


For larger images please visit my flickr.

From a different angle, visit my cousin's flickr.

Perhaps I was closer or my eyes are playing tricks on me. I find Team Japan's fireworks display to be better than that of Team Italy..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's called Seri Saujana Bridge :)

Jason said...

ahh.. pretty nice name! ironic tht I pass the bridge almost everyday and only now I know it's name.. :-D

pixie said...

amazing pics.. cant imagine how it feels to be there...

Jason said...

Yup, it's imaginable, nothing short of spectacular!