Sunday 26 August 2007

Malaysia International Fireworks Competition - Team Italy

Malaysia International Fireworks Competition - Team Italy

The LDP was slow moving even at Kelana. It was 8:45pm. So I took the NKVE joining the ELITE. A huge round, but I figured it'll be better. At the turn off to Putrajaya/Cyberjaya, just before the toll plaza, we we're caught there for 30 minutes. I was having a good mind to just turn back somewhere. Alas I persevered! I even took an illegal u-turn over a divider :-D. 1st time doing that. And we triple parked somewhere in Putrajaya. We need not mention the massive crowd all along the road shoulders.




Shiver me timbers! I was awed to see the swift formation of a star!


Would you be my valentine? This sent the crowd roaring!









The grand finale by Team Italy.


It was nothing short of a spectacular fireworks display by Team Italy! Totally mesmerizing! I can't start to imagine being at PICC itself having the chance to see the entire spread as it was meant to accompanied by musicals. It's after all a musical fireworks event.

Okay I won't imagine, I'm getting the tickets for the finals! Count me in mates!

Team Japan debuts on the 30th, I'll be across the lake watching! Shucks it was a waste to miss Team Malaysia and Australia~

4 comments:

ni said...

when's the final? count me in?

Jason said...

Finals' on the 2nd Sept. let me know if u'r really interested to join, I'll b getting em tickets soon!

Anonymous said...

I was there too that night... you got the shots for the Star and Love shape, good one :)

Jason said...

Janice, why dun we watch together? Sept 2nd? 30th I'll be at the lake by Cyberview Lodge.

I was keeping my fingers crossed tht I'd get a reasonable shot of those.. lucky me!