Sunday 12 August 2007

Tung Shin Hospital

Take a quick glane.. Looks like a condominium eh? Think again, it's a hospital! Tung Shin Hospital is a non profit community hospital. Read more about this hallmark for traditional medication in Malaysia.



Mom was prescribed some herbs.

Doctor "You wanna boil yourself? If you do I'd need to teach u.. if not we'd boil it for you, costs only RM14. We have machines to do this efficiently.. takes 2 hours.."
Mom "Erm.. Boil it for me?"

I was impressed! Nicely packed in some Korean packaging.. Totally impressed..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wohay! technologies these days are truly amazing! so you actually waited there for 2 hours?

Jason said...

well I didn't actually wait.. We went out for brunch then came back hehe..

Anonymous said...

Yupe, actually I alwiz pay a visit to those tradional medication clinics, and yes, nowadays all of the herbal medicine are nicely packed. ^_*