Sunday 2 September 2007

Hainan Chicken Rice

Desmond and I were chatting when he expressed his sudden desire for chicken rice. He's somewhere in the U.K and fails to locate this oh so yummy dish. So I decided to bring my camera when I paid this shop a visit, along the LDP, opposite Saint Ignatius' Church, somewhere in Taman Megah.



Kelv thought me this, order what we want and don't-care-no-wait-attack-the-free-flow-soup tactic.


Then we were prepped with this all delicious dunno what's the yellow stuff chili sauce.


And then.. The cheeeeeeeeee-kieeeeen!


The tauuuuu-gehhhhh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

magerhaiiiii .... lookit dat chikin ... *droool* *droool* *droooool* ...

was it succulent? was it juicy? was the skin tasty? was the bone still a lil' pink? mmmmmmm .... i do miss it so.

thanks a bunch mate. Sorry it took so long for me to comment yah :P

I shall steam/broil my corn-fed chikin this weekend and make chicken rice with the stock!

Kelv said...

british chicken? HAHAHAHA...

n i didn't teach such a tactic, what kind of minds can think of something like dat? it's merely a self-service soup.