Sunday 12 August 2007

Pichot Lands at the Curve

Pichot was our 1 day super charged tour guide when we were in Bangkok. Ok ok he's a friend :-). Naturally, when he's in town, we'd be his tour guide in return.

Culture shock, Pichot looks on as he sees a flock of people doing some kinda voodoo dance smack dab in the middle of a shopping complex. This time in the Curve.


Peh Ling getting some Donuts from Big Apple, she got me a Banana Rama! Thanks PL!


I really cannot figure out what happened here..


I couldn't even enjoy my Banana Rama donut.. in peace..


Bierhaus at the Curve, serving delicious German beer. The menu looked pretty good too, but we were there for the beer only. RM28 per pint, RM18 for half.


Bottoms up Pichot! hmmm.. looks like bottoms down to me..


Nothing better than a pint mate!


Pichot, our guest..


Oh Hoo Man's a lil' drowsy already..

2 comments:

Kelv said...

paul's anal wouldn've been bliss if it weren't warm.

Jason said...

hell yeh, hopefully it's only tht evening. I reckon I'd be visiting the plc often.