Thursday 12 April 2007

www.pugsquad.com



Pugs are a breed second to none.

I used to run this community forum when it was in it's hey day. We had tonnes of fun, having regular meetups, exchanging of ideas, makan (eat) sessions, the works! Our busy schedules finally got the better of us and tht's when our activities came to a halt. With tht in mind, I decided to close the site ant a month back. Those were the happy days where our furkids got to socialize and pampered till they saw stars!

We had 23 gatherings, from what I recall, at tht time, by far the most gatherings recorded for any dog breed club in Malaysia! Erm.. we weren't an 'official' club.. but I suppose u know wat I mean. Our 1st gathering was in October 2003.. and the last in January 2006.

There is a thread for pugs hosted by www.puppy.com.my here.

Below are some shots from each gathering.. the memories run deep..

For the luv for our Pug(s)..

Our very 1st gathering..




We got a lil' ambitious and gave our pugs a shot at agility. I still have the poles stashed away at the balcony..

Pugsquad invades Port Dickson!!!




Pugsquad climbs up Frasers Hill!!!


Serendah was militarized by pugs!!!

The slaves(humans) celebrating Jerome's birthday at TGIF!

The 23rd..

No comments: