Monday 23 April 2007

The Royal Affair with Milk Tea

Why can't I sleep till 6pm? Why am I usually up at 3pm? Tht's only 6 hours sleep! I WAN MORE! It'll b purrrfect u c, I get into bed at 8:30-9am, get a good 9 hours sleep and wake at 6pm!

Oh yeh, this is right after a night shift (11pm - 7am).

Oh well I was scrounging around the kitchen cabs for a drink, didn't feel like hving coffee, so I had my mind on some tea. And then... I stumbled upon some lost treasure, it's probably been there for a good 1 1/2 years. The last sachet of it's kind.. Has it expired? Will I be poisoned shall I take the risk?

Oh hell it's too good to waste. This is by far the bestest of all instant milk teas I've tried! The grand champion! The ace of aces! ROYAL MILK TEA! U just gotta have some, u've gota try it, u've gotta indulge in it's smoooooooth ... erm.. wat do u call tht? smooth texture? is there such a thing for fluids? Oh well I bet u understand wat I'm trying to say here ;-)

No comments: