Tuesday 3 April 2007

Shift leadless for 4 days..

These few days my shift lead Vilves has a workshop to attend, thereafter she celebrated her mom's birthday down south. Tht left us shift leadless for erm.. thurs, fri, sat.. surprisingly she turned up on sun(thank gawd) and tonight (mon) she's resting from an exerting med. checkup from the morning. So tht's 4 days... whoopie! HOLIDAY!

Tough luck dude.. she was so kind as to pass on the responsibility onto my fragile shoulders.

Managing ppl ain't anything new to me. Ppl are the most challenging and interesting part of managing making it kind of a mysterious art, an art tht is never mastered. An art tht tickles me left right center upside down inside out.

The toughest part was to manage the tickets and emails whilst dwelling into the technical details of some tickets. I couldn't sit back and just manage, I had my usual role to fulfill, which is to solve em darn tickets a.s.a.p!

Conclusion? It's tough juggling the mind from one role to another. However the fulfillment is amazing, being able to walk off from shift smiling knowing the team had did well!

No comments: