Monday 25 December 2006

x'mas dinner at Debbie's part 2

Everyone's hungry, perhaps only those who had the instant noodles ain't there yet... But I was starved.. With all tht food staring u at the face!!!


Part of the food, more coming!


Wat's this? dun care, eat 1st ask later.. someone wanna help me with this?


Eat, talk later.. dunno wat's this either..


Look at the man trying it out with the bird. Well later Shin took ovr and spend the rest of the bird's meaty life slicing it up for the others.


Luv this shot, take a look at the kid..

Aunty Wong made us chicken curry - Slurp~ and Aunty Tan (I think tht's her name) made some Shepherd's Pie - Nothing beats home made! The rest? Well it was Deb!

Awesome stuff I tell u, simple to kill for. Tho most of the time I didn't know the name of the dish I was shoving up my mouth, they tasted real good!

2 comments:

Fabian said...

merry christmas dude

Jason said...

hey,

well wishes to u too mate!