Monday 18 December 2006

VAIO here but where's the thrill?

Phew after many phone calls, a few visits, finally I got my hands on what was mine. This whole experience has made me think how these HUGE organizations ORGANISE their shit.

Got the notebook on the 14th when I was told by Sony's CCC that I would only recv it on the 18th/19th. That's weird. Sony Malaysia's giving me PC speakers as a token of sincere apology. It didn't come with the notebook on the 14th.

Ok took the notebook, made sure I had the 5 years warranty card, well tht was the 2nd drawing point beside it looking sexy n all. What I forgot, and the Sony rep. at Best Denki did as well, was to give me my 2 scratch n win vouchers! So dum dee dum I returned the next day, and what?!

"Sorry sir we don't have stock for the vouchers, why don't u leave ur num. n we'll inform u once we have the stock."

With all logical sense, wat's this?! ok these vouchers may be controlled items bla~ bla~ bla~ but hell what will the customers recv for those who buy smaller items like the walkman and mp3 players where stock is ready ovr the counter? Mainly, why on earth did they not send the damn vouchers with the notebook?

Frustrated I was I lodge the 3rd complaint to Sony's CCC. I expressed getting this notebook was even worse than getting my apartment's S&P done with!!! Imagine tht!

Ah the phone rang... and I'm asked to go to Sony's HQ to collect the PC speakers and Vouchers... myself... at my own cost...

Does that sound logical to any of u?

I'll be there later this afternoon... I give in, let's get this done with.

Sony Malaysia.. Best Denki.. what can I say?

No comments: