Thursday 7 December 2006

Pavilion or Vaio?

I need a laptop. Ok I need a machine, cud b a desktop or a laptop. I wan a laptop.

The hunt begun. Was narrowed down to;

A bargain - Compaq Presario v3000 range
Cool deal - HP Pavilion dv2100 range
Premium - Sony Vaio C Series

I asked ard and got really mixed opinions. Heck I was confused! I simply luved the Vaio, but the Presario was giving a much better deal, at RM100 more, I was getting double the memory, a step up for processor speed and a nVidia graphics accelerator!

But it was the Vaio's looks tht grabbed me by the balls. I looked at both the Presario and Vaio like a zillion time feeling the both of them.

In the end ... the battle of logic over lust is over ...

Yada yada ... wat's logic when lust takes ovr? The intense ... the immense pleasure one will get ovr lust ... as opposed to ... yeh I shud get this becoz it's better ...

I got my very first Vaio!!! Exactly as how Sony advertised it.

Can't wait for Saturday, when I'll drop by Best Dengkiu to claim me prized possesion!!!

Oh yeah for this promo period (8th - 10th Dec 2006), u'd b getting free 1+4 years warranty only available at Best Dengkiu 1U. So pop by and chk it out ya'll!

No comments: