Tuesday 12 December 2006

ding ding dong dong still no Vaio

Well I'm still without my Vaio. Where's the fella?

Purchased on the 7th, promised delivery on the 9th, posponed to 'maybe' 12th.

So I was pissed, man is it tht hard to give me an exact date? The worst thing u can do to a customer is to set a date and not fulfill it. To top tht, there's no certain date that can b given.

Come on we're working with Sony and Best Dengki here, there's bound to be some kinda logistic system somewhere.

Customer purchase > chk stock > set delivery date > inform customer > deliver the gawd damn thing > call customer > customer collects.

Ok so is it Best Dengki? Sony? Where's the confusion?

The ppl who answered the phone ovr at Best Dengki certainly weren't the frenliest bunch. Called them a few times until this morning I demanded for a delivery date and guess wat? The person finally had some brains to say "Well contact Sony to get the date, then we'll call you."

Come on I'm not calling just to ask for stock availabilty. I purchased the damn thing.

So I wasn't satisfied and called Sony's Customer Contact Center (CCC) ...

Oh shucks I don't even wanna go there.

I just want my Vaio...

No comments: