Sunday 17 December 2006

Friends from Hanoi, Vietnam!

When I was in Hanoi during the last quarter of 2005, I was on foreign soil. Where the language was nothing but broken notes to my ears. Dat was then and is still the main engineer for the project that was ongoing then. He was one fella who made my stay in Hanoi a memorable one. Taking me on his bike around the city. Rounding the lakes. Taking me to hidden (but the best) cafes. Basically showing me around, introducing the culture... Ya know... he show'd me the shit!

He was here in KL on the 8th Of Dec. for his honeymoon. Never did I have the chance to meet his wife when I was in Hanoi.

Never did I really mention about the 'women' there. MMMMM HMMMMM... u gotta b there to do tht with me!

The newly weds!













The light bulb!

No comments: