Sunday 16 September 2007

Surprise no.3

This weekend was perhaps the best weekend filled with surprises for the year!

Some time last week..

HooMan "Dude, Debbie's not ard. this weekend, Peh Ling too, why don't the 3 of us hang out?"
Jason "Blardy good idea mate!"
HooMan "Ok cool, we'll decide on the place later.."

Friday evening on my way back from work..

HooMan "Dude now tht Kelv won't be able to join, u still wanna go ahead with the plan?"
narrator 'Kelv was about to admit himself to get his appendix removed at this time.'
Jason "Sure, why not?"
HooMan "Cool!"

Saturday evening..

Kenneth announces the birth of Joseph!

Jason "Congratulations bla bla.. Hey I'm gg to Soul'ed Out for dinner, wanna join? I'll buy u a beer!"
narrator 'At this point of time, the idea was to dinner at Soul'ed Out'

Kenneth "I still need to eat, but heck I'll give u a call later.."


Phone rings*

HooMan "Why don't we pay BullDog a visit?"
Jason "Hey, I've not been there, gr8 idea!"

On the way.. I call Koh Sing..

Jason "Hey watcha doing? bla bla.."
Koh Sing "Singaporean fren's in town, I'm headed to Cheras.."

We arrive at BullDog..



Jason "Damn I'm starved.."
narrator 'he frantically browses the menu..'
HooMan "Are you going to order already? Why don't we order drinks 1st?"
Jason "Sure, a pint of KilKENNY please.."



I don't know if this was planned or what..

HooMan "I need to go to the washroom.."
Jason "OOOOOoOoOOrhhhh.."

Suddenly.. Out of no where..

Ange "Hello! What a coincidence!"
Koh Sing "Hehehehehe.."

Jaw dropped..

HooMan trying to get lucky wit me..

Ange at her cheeky mood..

Koh Sing very tired after a long long day..


Phone rings*

Kenneth "HaahAHAHaha! I suppose you're at your surprise dinner! Happy birthday mate!"

We had the Ultimate 'Bulldog' Burger!!!


We were so stuffed! Ok we got room for a dessert shared amongst 4..

The dessert came much to my surprise! I got a cake!!! HeHEheheHEHehehe :-D



Koh Sing placing the candles.. Boy she looked like she was stabbing the cake with the wax sticks!


Where are the rest of the pics? Man it was this time when my battery was exhausted! See, I wasn't prepared for the night, so I took along my camera without charging the batt. Terrible choice!

Oh I demanded a birthday song kekeke.. Then I blew the candles.. and we had yummy cake!!!

Kenneth and Joey were suppose to be there ... Kelv the organizer was suppose to be there...

What a splendid weekend!

THANK YOU MY FRENS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and kelv told me that you had a better burger else where??!!!

Jason said...

don't get me wrong mate, the ultimate bulldog was great!

Anonymous said...

don't get me wrong too mate, i want to know if there is a burger nicer =)

Kelv said...

wonder when i can eat burger again.... ='(