Monday 24 September 2007

Steam Boat Restaurant

I'm not a steam boat fler, I dislike how the heat makes me feel especially in a weather like Malaysia's and heck I don't enjoy the pay-and-cook-yourself concept.. Perhaps I'm plain lazy..

Mother, Low Maji Restaurant,
No.5, Jalan Puteri 1/4,
Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

I'd recommend this to friends..




She must have a share, she's HOT, even hotter when she's working hard! I was wondering if I was delusional as I had some beer in the early evening @ Bavarian Bierhaus. Someone else confirmed how cute she was.


Stare cock at the mirror hoping to build an appetite.. Cold Cut from Bavarian Bierhaus was still up to my neck..


I thought I was ze great.. later to realise that the reddish portion of the soup base was just too pepper-ish for me! Literally on fire! So it was left alone most of the time ;-).


Part of the spread.. buffet style my friends..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always love steamboat, especially buffet style :)

Location? Is it near Citibank?

Jason said...

it's opposite behind the row where Citibank is.

|+---
|| *This row*
|+---
+------
road
+------
|+---
||Shops
|+---
||Citibank
|+---
+------
road
+------

Unknown said...

wow..seems nice..
how much per pax?

Jason said...

I think it was about RM18, somewhere there, reasonable for a buffet don't u think?

Anonymous said...

hey, i love steamboat very much and i did try this restaurant... frankly speaking, the fish ball is very cheap fish ball and the meal slices is from india... customer service is really bad... even RM18.50 is cheap but if i see the food provided... not recommend.... it is only one way ticket for me... only mine comment.

Jason said...

ahhh was I blinded by the lady?!

actually said...

Wow steam boat ... yummy esp the ying yang soup

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason,

Go to BB Ho and you will find the difference what i am saying.

Susi

Jason said...

Hey Susi,

I'd love to try, where's this BB Ho?