Monday 30 July 2007

A visit to SOHO at One Utama

Mich worked truh the weekend for a warehouse sale. Poor baby.. So on Sunday evening when it ended, I thought "Why don't I pamper her with some nice food?". Off we went digging into our data banks. Where to eat? What to eat?

We ended up in SOHO at One Utama.

Pleasantly contemporary for a Chinese cuisine!



Where's my lady?


I'm on my throne.


Yellow Lake Grass tea. I'd say it'd take some time to get used to. The aroma reminded me quite a bit on the days I spent in the ditch fishing for guppy.


Century egg, chicken egg, salted egg (3 yolk) and vege in a delicious sauce! Awesome!


Pan fried dumpling. Man this is different. I luv em'. Where there are, I'd try em'. These are elite! I don't know how to describe food. But HELL you gotta try these!


Mongolian Rib Eye huh.. With sliced muchrooms and ginger huh.. Fancy name, does it live up to it? Blardy testicles!!! These fellas are so damn delicious! They're like steak sliced into cubes! Definitely worth it!


We had splendid fried rice too, guess I forgot to foto-fy it haha. Food blurs a person's judgement!

Aww.. what's this? Asking for trouble? Our teapot's tea leaf chamber in bad shape. I actually checked if there were any glass fragments in our tea, that's after drinking 3/4 of it~


Beside the chipped tea pot chamber(I really dunno what's this called), the food was awesome!!! A lil' pricey but well worth the money for a pampering occasion.

No comments: