Wednesday 11 July 2007

GSC the MEGATRON

Transformers the Movie at Golden Screen Cinemas at Mid Valley Megamall.

I'm far behind, some friends are even going for the 3rd time. Finally managed to got my tickets. Mich & I were very eager and excited to catch the show.

I went to collect the tickets. Look at the long curly line. Yeh we Malaysians love catching a show at the silver screen. Phew~ good thing I purchased online..


Went in on the dot. Lights went out, some audio played, no picture. I wondered if it was a marketing stunt. Everything stopped. Lights came back on. We waited, patiently.. 10 minutes passed.. and another 10.. and another 10.. people were getting impatient. I was getting bored.


Then after making us wait over 30 mins, some guy came up and announced "Ladies and gentlemen.. I apologies... bla bla bla ...". Technical difficulties. GSC would refund our tickets. Do you think the crowd took it well? Some queued in that gawd forsaken long line. Myself drove a long way. Payed parking fee. Wasted time. bla bla bla.. Crowd surrounding the scapegoat.


15 minutes of idiotic 'discussion' and the scapegoat stormed out of the hall saying something like "If you wanna stay here for the next 2 hours, go ahead I can't stop you. Technical I can't see" I guess he meant foresee.

Short drama. Okay time to move our butts.

Look at the queue of frustrated patrons. Now we gotta queue for our refund.


Screw it, Mich & me headed to Madam Kwan's for dinner. At least the food was good.


What the moral here. The people running the show in this outlet knows nuts about customer service. Either that or they don't give a shit. No compensation, no vouchers, no re-scheduling, NOTHING!!! Oh and a very rude(in the end of the drama) scapegoat. KNS!

Oh I went back later to collect my refund.

No comments: