Tuesday 31 July 2007

the apartment at The Curve

Mich bought me dinner tonite, wh00pie! the apartment at The Curve was where we were at.

Concept: Apartment (literally)

Pretty cool concept, area designed like and apartment, there's the living / dining / balcony area.. heard there's a bedroom upstairs even (this I didn't visit).

Pretty neat menu. Simple and easily replaced.


Mich immediately noticed it was graph paper. The sort we used in high sikul. Gosh that brought back some nasty memories.




We were at the balcony, Mich seeking answers from.. the Menu..


Pretty neat cup huh.. Fits the palm & fingers grasp nicely. Gotta get meself a set I SAY!


Our food.. very different I'd say. My dory came topped with baked cheese and tomatoes. Mich had a raspberry duck thigh and the clams were in spicy sauce, very much like our 'seong tong lala' and the bread kinda replace the 'man tao' haha! A different experience, I would say the food we tried were nice. Fusion style!

camera phone's nasty with low lights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please remove the comment above ... nice restaurant dude.