Monday 23 July 2007

Holistic Approach to Fighting Illness

Various cultures have their beliefs when treating illnesses. Very often the holistic method is favored. Mother nature holds many keys to many areas. One area is where herbs contain medicinal values that even the latest medical science fail to prove. However the results are often stunning.

Ma Cao - Horse Grass. This is named as such as it's staple food to the horses in Taiwan. Looks somewhat like pandan leaves or even lalang!

I've been told that this fella has values that are similar to poison to cancer cells. What you do with it? Juice it and bottoms UP!





Anyone knows the scientific name for this plant? Please leave a comment.

*Disclaimer: I'm not a medical practitioner. I will not be held liable for what you do with the information here.*

4 comments:

Vilves said...

I don;t know what is the Scientific name but also Wheat Grass is good for health.

Jason said...

yup, wheat grass' well known for it's medicinal values as well! got a write up right here beside me. Alas, I don't have any to fotograph :-)

Cheryl said...

At first glance it looks like pandan leaves, but it's not. What does it taste like?

Heehee. Feeling cheeky and want to add 'Hi' at the end of it!

*snigger... snigger*

Jason said...

right on, looks pretty much like pandan leaves huh. they even look like some bush near me office! haha! taste like? erm.. lemme try 1st.. drinking juiced weed ain't exactly my fav. ;-)