Sunday 27 April 2008

gooChi gooChi gooOOoo

I'm never around kids, they don't like me, I don't particularly like them either. This fler Joseph has practically never smiled at me, he'll look truh me like I was made of glass. Hey I was there the day he was born till now. I definitely like the fler so I guess there's no chance of him sensing any dislike coming from my side. So what gives?! Oh yeh he smiles oh so adoringly to others, just not me. I'd like to think that he's not too happy with that big black thing(camera/lens) pointing at his face. At least that comforts me :-D.

Just yesterday he started smiling at me.. BOY oh BOY was I excited!! How would I describe my excitement without over dramatizing? It was like my first.. erm ok let's leave the description..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Cutenye! Comelnye!~~

Anonymous said...

We need an agent for Jo :)

Jason said...

Agent? I've got exclusivity aight!