Saturday 5 January 2008

The Hague, The Netherlands.

This first thing I was awed with was the view from the airplane as it was landing. Ok so I've read The Netherlands' flat and some parts below water level, but you really gotta see it with ya own eyes before you can imagine..

Den Haag is The Hague in local terms. I arrived on the 25th Nov. 2007. The temperature was around 5 -8 degrees.

Mercure Hotel, nice cozy room.


Simply love the bathroom, take a close look.. it has a glass panel revealing the shower! With blinds on the outside! Tht would mean if I was just a lil' noty, I could watch the fler shower! What a waste I was alone ;-)..


From the window, to the left!


Straight on I say!


To the right soldier!


Ok, preliminary shots taken, time to step out & venture! 45 minutes later I found myself back in the hotel room.. Why? It started to rain pretty heavily.

ooOOoOooo pretty nasty eh..


Ok rain stopped, time to go back out again!








After all the walking.. ain't it time fer some food? I really don't remember the name of this restaurant. It's a corner lot facing Spui street. Very cozy, loved the deco. and of course the food was nice too!


What did I get myself from Albert Heijn on the way back to the hotel?

No comments: