Sunday 27 January 2008

Bunnik - Utrecht

The hike was an experience of a lifetime!

I've never been in the rain for more than 5 minutes. Of course I'm discounting the adolescence stage where playing in the rain was something to look forward to.

On that day itself, I've covered a distance on foot far longer than the entire of 2006 in Malaysia!

I cannot imagine if it was spring, I guess the scenery would be beyond my tropical comprehension, but I could bet the breathe taking bit..

Thanks Ton, for making this real. Thanks Juliana, Kok Boon and Ton for an absolutely wonderful time!

Oh yeh.. Once we had dinner.. we took a train ride back to Bunnik.

A 5 minute ride..

Our hike started from Bunnik at about 10:45 in the morning and lasted till about 7 in the evening..

A 5 minute train ride brought us back to Bunnik..

No comments: