Sunday 6 January 2008

Canal Cruise at Amsterdam

I was told not to miss this, even if it's cold. Amsterdam's canals are world class! So I sat at the back of the boat where it's open so I could take some photos.




I took the cruise from this company. www.lovers.nl.


While others were finding nice warm seats, I was that silly fella out on deck. Well, with the boat covered up like that, you'd have to go outside for some fotos.


Another company offering canal cruises.


Hey look who's a fan of MacDonalds!


Bicycle parking lots.. sweet eh ;-)



Amsterdam Centraal Station..


















By the end the hour long cruise, with me all the while on the deck. I couldn't feel my fingers anymore.. also because I was where I was, I missed out on the commentary. So.. I've got no idea what are in the fotos I snapped ;-). Gee the company should install speakers on the deck! Hint* Hint* calling for lovers.nl :-D.

No comments: