Sunday 24 June 2007

Under the Hood

Unless you're driving a sports car, you'd perhaps be searching for 'stuff' to make your ride prowl a lil' more.

I'm more of an engine guy rather than looks or ICE.

I solemnly believe in upgrading these 3 items.
1. Spark plug cables
2. Iridium spark plugs
3. Air filter

Under my hood:
1. High performance spark plug cables
2. Denso Iridium
3. K&N drop in
4. I-FC

If you're interested in item 1 and 4, I know the local (Kuala Lumpur) distributor.



A lot of manufactures out there claim their products somehow magically helps save fuel. So many of us have been 'tricked' into believing this that these days, upon seeing products like these, you just brush them off.

Who doesn't know a Hyundai Matrix is one hell of a fuel guzzler? My ride's a 1.6 A/T. Barely enough for a 1.3 tonne car. On good days, a full tank was averaging around 380KMs. Ya ya it depends on driving habits, traffic bla~ bla~.

After installing the above items. Photos say em' loudest!



No comments: