Monday 4 June 2007

2nd chidhood

I still have no idea what got into me. Was at The Curve and walked pass some toy vending machines. I took a step back. There was an itch and a voice in my head.

the voice "go ahead n get one!"
the mind "come on, a kid u r?"
the voice "let's tickle ur backside a lil'"
the mind "hmm.. it does look interesting."
iason "Dar, take a look, interesting hor~"
mich "Go get one, here's RM5 to get a token."

narrator "RM4 per token"

iason "I feel like a kid and you my mum."

narrator "nevetheless, iason took the money and got a token."
narrator "mich inserts token and turns the dial, it does not budge a lot."
narrator "mich then notices a label '3xtoken'"

mich "needs 3 tokens ler~"
iason without hesitating "I go get another 2~"

It comes packed nicely in a ball. Because of that my robot has a crooked sword and shield.

No comments: