Wednesday 14 February 2007

renewing vehicle insurance ... 2007

Walked into an agent's office.

Communicated:
1. Amount to be insured
2. Windscreen to be insured
3. Accidental death (non-related)
4. Additional driver

Agent sits at computer, fills in a form for Pacific Insurance, hits enter, system cross checks with JPJ's blacklist, approved. Print cover note.

In 15 minutes, u'r all set to go! of coz abt 1k poorer even after a 55% NCD discount!

Technology ... oh sweet technology ...

OK I admit, it took me abt 45 mins there, coz we were talking abt north south east west stories ;-)

Down side? I've gotta do up my road tax on me own due to time constraints. This would mean the need to get the car registration card or more commonly known as the pink card from the finance co. and the road tax from the post office. Oh well, the prize for doing stuff last min.

No comments: