Monday 9 March 2009

Pasta Zanmai @ Mid Valley Megamall

Sushi Zanmai now Pasta.. this place serves Italian Japanese fused with abracadebra.. The results? Magic! Ok I must admit I ain't a fussy fler when it comes to food. As long as it tastes good to me, it goes well.

It was me buddy's birthday and I insisted, well kinda insisted that we buy him dinner at Pasta Zanmai. While the rest hadn't visited the outlet before and knowing very well my "low-standards" of satisfaction, they were rather sceptical of the place.

Even after being seated, they still spoke of my 'low-standards'..

Until the food came.. until they bit into it.. until.. they shaddap for the rest of the evening on the topic.. even mentioned I'm a changed man (sense the sarcasm in there?)..

Something hamburg..


Sirloin steak ;-)


Squid cum pasta..


Tofu.. A simple thing like this, made nicely..


Some chicken..


Check this out.. Avocado pasta ;-)


Unagi pizza.. simply the best!


Some Ebi pizza.. bery good too..


Results? Polished plates..

No comments: