Sunday 25 May 2008

iPod Touch 32GB

I was thrilled to have received the iPod Touch 32GB last Friday from the company. It's definitely a nifty piece of gadget. Then I started to wonder.. I first got the iPod Nano 4GB as a birthday present. Simply loving it, it's small, I can watch video on it, it's a wonderful piece of device that keeps me entertained in the office and before I hit the sacks. Love it so much that I got myself an iPhone 8GB a few months later.. despite the iPhone's pre-historic phone features and the need to hack it, I still love it for it's innovation. Now I've for the Touch boasting 32GB of storage space with the retail price of RM1,999.00. What should I do with it? Should I sell it? Should I use it? Should I give it away(don't think this is an option I'd opt for)? I'm so undecided that it's still unopened! And it's Sunday already!

Temporary bragging rights..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember being thought by parents that we need to share...

Anonymous said...

Berlagak betul~~~ :p

Jason said...

but but but ... ;-)

pixie said...

hhmmm.... i dun mind it being my belated b'day gift..... ahhahahhahahha

Jason said...

hehe :-)

Anonymous said...

You should donate it to the people in Sichuan, :D