Sunday 12 October 2008

+wondermilk

+wondermilk ain't no wonderbra ;-) altho the somehow seem to rhyme *smirk*

Kelv told me of this place that had delicious cupcakes but only opens during the day or perhaps early evening. Fat chance for me visiting this place after work. Kept slipping my mind on the weekends till yesterday when it just came popping in!

A cuppa cap or latte would cost ya RM6, pretty decent price eh? What I don't understand is, however wonderful the cupcakes tastes, does it justify it's high price tag of RM4.50 per piece or RM17 for 4 pieces? pssst~ it's a really small piece..

For those who have tried Cupcake Chic at The Curve, the cupcakes from +wondermilk's a tad bit smaller.

How do I like the cupcakes? I like em pretty much. Altho Kenneth says they are too sweet, they seem to fall into the sweet-but-not-too-sweet league for me tooth.



I simply love the deco, the moment I stepped in it felt very cozy! Kudos to the IDs!

If u look carefully, there are quite a few lomo cameras for sale, lomographer in the haus?


Takes effort to keep things simple yet artistic..


Cool ceiling lights..


Nice corner.. I'd imagine myself all lumped up with me iPod..


Takeaway? The boxes are cute!


Exposure +2 to bump it up!


google maps - 3.135001, 101.621121

lookout carefully as you may just zip by this lot without as much as noticing it's existance! I'd blame it on the humble signage, it's dark colored background certainly doesn't help.

http://www.ilovecuppacakes.com

No comments: