Wednesday 30 July 2008

What Bag?

Last weekend, I had a good all paid for lunch with Bryan.. Been quite some time since we sat down f2f.. before I left, I had all the intentions to bring me camera along, after all, it's been some time, who knows if he had a love bite here n there fer me to catch on a foto, perhaps to blackmail him some time another?

I took a swift look at my camera bag.. That made me think twice as I wanted to do some shopping after lunch.. it's a backpack, a Lowepro Mini Trekker.. with some gear in it.. the size of it made me think twice.. then the thought of it's weight.. made me think trice.. then the possibility of removing some gear to take some weight off made me think yet another time..

I left home without me camera..

The Mini Trekker is blardy good for outdoor shoots.. it eve has a foldaway pocket for a tripod! Perhaps the Trekker name means something? ;-) But it's just a hassle to be hauling it arounf in a mall..

I came home feeling inadequate.. I want another bag. period. My requirements:
1. Canon 40D with 24-105mm f/4 attached
2. 580 EX II flash gun

If you own a DSLR, u'd perhaps been through the dillemma of choosing the right bag for ur equipment. One that suits what u need, n looks appealing enough..

Out of the countless time I've surfed the web for bag, I did it again.. www.shashinki.com was my first stop.. www.yamiya.com.my was my second..

Finally something tickled me a little.. National Geographic NG 2475 Medium Shoulder Bag.. off I went on my routine.. digging forums n all.. n it seemed right.. I had a lot of questions.. not all of them answered in threads of information.. but.. what the heck I thought..

What arrived this morning via Poslaju?


Big fler tht only weighs 1.56kgs..

2 comments:

Tiban said...

Nice stuff you got there! Enjoy! Do bring it to office la....we also want to look-see....;)

Jason said...

it was in the office yesterday for display haha! I'll prod ya the nx time buddy ;-)