Monday 15 October 2007

Pavilion KL

From The Gardens I had to visit Pavilion, another brand spanking new mall.. Yup they sure are sprouting like mushrooms. As if we don't already have enough. Oh there's Sunway Pyramid's extension as well, tht's coming next..






This place is a nut house, look at the Q. For some donuts?


If u'd asked me to compare The Gardens and Pavilion, I'd say Pavilion beats TG hands down. Don't take my word for it, go.. explore.. looks like I've found myself another mall (besides 1u and Curve) to hang out.

I was there near 5 hours and the parking fee came up to RM8. Pretty ok for KL's standards.

Now to wait for the cinema to open it's curtains ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer The Gardens ler... I'm sure it'll be nicer and better when it's completed - I like TG's "green" idea :)

Jason said...

ahhh each has it's uniqueness of course :-)

for sheer architectural insignificance, I think Pav r0cks..

Ok I shall wait for TG to be completed and visit again ;-)

Bryan said...

my office is just behind Pav.. and you didn't drop by to say hi...

man... you have totally forgotten about me...

:P

Jason said...

shiver me timbers! unless u say u work during the weekends, which is a real shame mate ...

let's meet up at the loaf mate :-)