Sunday 14 October 2007

Hari Raya at Debbie's

I missed the dinner, but I wasn't about to let some wine & cheese pass me by as well!

Winnie after hiding from us for a long long time..


Ala Chef Debbie..


Darn I didn't realise I was caught on film being anxious to start the wine session..


The kitcher helper (Chef Debbie's assistant) trying to widen is line of sight..


I couldn't loose out, could I?


Matthew and Jason with some white wine..


Debbie starting with the cheese..


ooooh~lala~~ could I grab more than just that?


Smokes! Life's just too short to ponder..


Super posers.. I think Matt was trying to find a toad..


Errrr.. speechless..


Brandon defying the laws of gravity..


Winnie listening to sumthing..


narrator - Jason passes Winnie the bottle..
narrator - Winnie stares blankly at Jason..

Me "Can you please?"
Winnie "Please what?"
Me "Open the cock?"
Winnie "Oh I didn't know u meant tht, I don't usually do these.."
Jason "Oh well, could you please?"
narrator - *operation-princess-me-booty* failed..


Gulp~


I dream of.. a land with wine rivers..


Our butler was kind enuf to work over time during the festive season..


Matt & Shereen..


Don't think these 2 need any more introduction..


2 down, 1 to go!


More CHEESE!


Nature has her finest ways to remind us of _stuff_..


Matt oh Matt oh Matt..


In every get2gether, there will always be this one _thing_ that will bury itself deep in our memories. Behold.. the _thing_..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheese!!!!!! =)

Jason said...

Dude, our cheese's finishing. Mind refueling for us? ;-)

Debbie Wong said...

Lovely pictures!! Please pass us the files asap.

Debbie Wong said...

how about another session this weekend? We have half a bottle of yellow tail. Taste really like wine.

Jason said...

Sat were gg to some plc in KL for a good fren's birdie shower ain't we? Whoops i meant bridal shower ;-)

Yellow tail tastes really like wine.. I wonder if I 2nd guess a tint of sarcasm there ;-)