Tuesday 13 March 2007

Melvin.. Bon Voyage!

It's tough to see ppl come by and go.. Melvin's last day was yesterday.. He's gg somewhere better(we all hope for tht).. He was assigned as my buddy when I 1st joined Shift Group 1. Boy he's one hell of a buddy! He takes time to explain the process, the procedures, how to do things right. He often says "I tend to do things the old fashion way". Well these ways are the ones that kinda guarantee consistent results. I am most grateful.

Thanks Melvin!

This lil' gathering was to celebrate his 'departure'. Alamanda Putrajaya. Secret Recipe.


Vilves had some fish with lobster sauce.


Melvin had macaroni + some kinda prawn sauce.


I had Irish Lamb Stew.


Suhaila had meatball spaghetti.


We shared a banana float.


Melvin had a slice all to himself!


From the left: Vilves, Melvin, Suhaila

This is Shift Group 1 of GLUX Run N Maintain.

We'll continue to grow, by leaps and bounds.

2 comments:

ni said...

the macaroni looks so good!
(or it's just the pic?) nice photos too.

Jason said...

ze foto cork u not.. Melvin mentioned it's nice. I didn't give it a go tho. ;-)