Saturday 17 February 2007

Pentacon 50mm/f1.8

My 1st ever item off eBay.

Payed on the 15th of Jan, came exactly 10 days later. Condition wasn't exactly as described, but it'll do.

What took me? Well the adapter ain't here yet.. but I figured since I'm free today..



private "Sir, condition of package doesn't look promising. Pls advise."
commander "Remove waste material a.s.a.p! Let's hope he's specimen is alive."
private "Yes, SIR!"



private " Sir, I really don't think so.. The husk is very badly damaged.. looks like.. I dare not tell.."
commander "Keep our hopes high lad! We need this. PROCEED!"
private " Sir.. YES SIR!"



private "SIR! Security breech! Specimen maybe contaminated!"
commander "Proceed with precaution.."
private "I've got a wife n 9 kids sir.."
commander "PROCEED!"
private "Yes SIR!" *silently cursing*



private "SIR! specimen is in one piece!"
commander "OK now go back to your wife.."
private "Are we not going to celebrate?"
commander "This is an order!"
private "watever you say sir.."
commander "I BEG your pardon?"
private "YES SIR!" *knn*laubu*



commander "WTF am I gg to do with this without the adapter?"

No comments: